Friday, July 13, 2007

Yet Another Friday Rant

SO CAL– Since my last post I’ve turned Prince Fielder’s jersey number, taken a thousand plus mile journey around my home state, played the shit out of Milo Goes to College, met my new boss, contributed to an OC bottle polishing off, received news of my cousin’s unfortunate but long time coming earthly departure, ironed several pairs of pants, fought with my Vision Street Wear high tops (too old and uncomfortable, but still badass), watched the 2007 MLB All-Star game, lost a roommate, conversed with a long time best friend for the first time in 5 months, ate steak on a camping trip, visited Yosemite, had a “moment” with a cutie at the Getty, fell in love with yet another Statler Brothers song, visited Mark Twain’s cabin, drove the PCH from San Fran to Ventura, kicked some cowboy ass at pool, and drunkenly mumbled on video while walking through swinging cowboy style doors the phrase, “Is it my turn?”

I’ve been busy. I’ve had fun. The likes of which I’m sure I’ll never see again.

No comments: