Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The End of the Beginning

As much at is pains me to disclose this personal and unsettling information, I feel the time is due to provide my honest and thought filled intentions to all of you lovely literates.

My time here at Well?! has come to its abrupt end. I feel I’ve offered all I can in the form of Well?! By no means does this imply my awareness of your loyal and thorough obedience has gone overlooked. I’ve simply been provided with a more lucrative and profitable offer from my first home, the home I never really left, Yeah, I Figured That Much.

I will offer my strict and overpowering views on a regular basis at my original site, yeahifigured.blogspot.com. Please take this departure as a blessing in disguise and look inward from now on as your “new” source of guidance and solace.

Take care Well-less world. It wasn’t a complete waste of time.

RIP Well?! May 7th, 2007 – November 7th, 2007.

6 comments:

gdub said...

It's about time.

Face it. Well?! in it's infamy was really only a pipe dream.

JDot said...

What an asshole.

You are an asshole.

Frybyrd said...

It WAS good fucking ham!!!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Premade Commercial Buildings - The More intelligent Preference

Have a look at my site cosmetic surgery seo
Also visit my blog cosmetic surgery seo