Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Milwaukee Night Riders

MILWAUKEE, WI - What I remember most about my limited days in Milwaukee were the night bike rides through the deserted city. Chump and fellow blood brother DJ Skeet, Dr. Alias and I would command the concrete as we’d joyride throughout Wisconsin’s biggest city.

3 GT’s ridden by 3 idiots making the most of our young lives. We had some damn good times. Milwaukee is beautiful at night. Much more so than the daytime, but that’s my opinion.

During one of our night travels we came across a passed out bum near a grocery store. Minutes later the fire dept. came and gave the guy some assistance. Another time DJ Skeet and I rode the steps of City Hall where I proceeded to miscalculate a jump. DJ Skeet almost cried he laughed so hard and I’ve still got the scar to remind me in case I should forget.

Night bike riding. Pump up those tires, grab a sweatshirt, tie up one pant leg, call up your buds and enjoy the peaceful night air.

1 comment:

SneakThief MKE said...

some of the best summer memories of my life!