Friday, June 8, 2007

Today's Ray of Sunshine

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA - I’m sick of the news. I’m sick of the negativity. I’m sick of the hate that pumps like blood through the veins of mother earth. All the things that are meaningless that the media deems necessary to report on are enough to make anyone wish they lived in the woods, far removed from the social plastics of today.

There are, as though it seems, no right answers. We will continue to be fed the same old shit day in and day out. We’ll fill our faces until we are sick then politely ask for more.

I don’t have a solution. God. Hope. Bitter happiness. We are all designed to fail, and like clockwork we make our designers proud.

4 comments:

gdub said...

Great stuff!

Funny and depressing at the same time.

Kind of like our friendship.

One piece of criticism: The words God and maybe should never be next to eachother.

Otherwise great post!

JDot said...

Thanks for the advice.

The change has been made.

gdub said...

Thanks for handling my minor critique so well.

I would've told you to go fuck yourself. But that's just me.

JDot said...

Hey, unlike you I don't argue a case that I know to be wrong.

You've based your entire life on that principle.

Enjoy the drinks!